The Harper Consulting Group provides strategic and tactical support for any organization looking to expand its current efforts. If you and your leadership team are committed to taking the next step toward financial and organizational strength and are willing to put in the effort to get there, we are ready to help you succeed!
Our client base spans:
- Energy & alternative fuel entities like the national Electric Drive Transportation Association and Tangerine Power, a renewable community solar private enterprise
- Economic and community development agencies like the Economic Development Council of Seattle-King County, the Alliance for Pioneer Square and the Seattle Design District Association
- Local and regional foundations like the Greater Everett Community Foundation, The Northwest Children’s Fund, the Nonprofit Assistance Center and Washington State Mentors
- Arts and humanities organizations like the Washington Courts Historical Society (in partnership with the Washington State Supreme Court), Humanities Washington, Path with Art, Northwest Choirs and the Helena Symphony
- Community health groups like WithinReach, Washington State Public Health Association
- Human service agencies like Habitat for Humanity, API Chaya, College Access Now, Communities in Schools of Seattle and Renton, Mary’s Place, Housing Hope, Alpha Supported Living Services, the Vietnamese Friendship Association and the International Drop-In Center
- Education-focused organizations like Soundview School and College Access Now
- Entertainment and Leisure companies like Flatstick Pub
- Multiple chapters of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America
From small business development, annual giving campaigns, sales programs, data analysis and major gift strategies contact us to learn how we can assist you.